Wednesday, October 30, 2024

Blog #2 Weightlifting

    I think lifting weights is very beneficial to the human body. It doesn't matter who you are, what size, shape, ethnicity, whatever it may be, shouldn't stop you from weightlifting. Lifting weights benefits your body making it a component of a balanced fitness. It helps with muscle strength, endurance, boosts metabolism, weight management, fat loss, and burring calories. These are just some benefits of weightlifting. Here at SRU, you can head down to the ARC and start lifting. Everyone has either a computer or phone that you can look up easy lifts for beginners. At the ARC, there is a smaller gym for individuals that don't like to be in a huge crowd for the first time. I highly encourage everyone to keep lifting or start lifting because this will 100% benefit your health!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nolan! I think weightlifting is also very beneficial to the human body. Everyone can lift weights, and everyone starts somewhere so some people may start lifting but not that heavy of weights. I like going to the smaller gym at the arc because I do not like big crowds.

    ReplyDelete

Blog #4 Quality of Sleep

 I think everyone should aim to have good quality every night. Sleep is very important to everyone's overall health. When you're sle...